Summary: Changes to treatment bookings
made within the cancellation period
will incur a fee.
Best Ever Health Therapies values its clients, and honours their time in attending booked treatment sessions. The purpose of this policy is to establish a relationship of mutual honouring and respect between Best Ever Health Therapies (BEHT) and its clients, with regard to the setting of appointments.
In the handling of appointments and cancellation fees, BEHT may appoint a representative to act on its behalf.
- BEHT shall determine the cancellation terms for all appointments, and shall display these terms, including the cancellation period, at the point of booking.
- The cancellation period is the duration of time before the appointment, during which any change or cancellation will incur a penalty.
- When booking an appointment, clients shall be made aware of the cancellation terms, the cancellation period and this cancellation policy.
- Given that the client is aware of this policy, the setting of an appointment constitutes the client’s agreement to be bound by this policy.
- For bookings made in advance, clients shall be given a courtesy reminder of their appointment at least 24 hours before the treatment time. However, regardless of whether they receive a reminder, the client shall remain ultimately responsible for attending their appointment at the scheduled time.
- If a client chooses to cancel or reschedule an appointment, she/he must notify either BEHT or its representative before the cancellation period.
- If less than the required notice of a change is given by the client, BEHT shall charge the client a penalty of either 50% or 100% of the normal fee for the scheduled appointment, depending on the amount of notice given.
- A cancellation penalty may be waived for any reason at BEHT’s discretion.
- With the exception of sudden and unavoidable circumstances, if BEHT has to cancel or reschedule a client’s appointment, BEHT shall give the client at least as much notice as the cancellation period.
If any part of this policy is unclear to the client, or to BEHT’s representative, please contact BEHT for clarification before proceeding with making a booking.