Summary: Changes to treatment bookings made within 12 hours
will incur a 50% fee.
Best Ever Health Therapies values its clients, and honours their time in attending booked treatment sessions. The purpose of this policy is to establish a relationship of mutual honouring and respect between Best Ever Health Therapies (BEHT) and its clients, with regard to the setting of appointments.
In the handling of appointments and cancellation fees, BEHT may appoint a representative to act on its behalf.
- When booking an appointment, clients shall be made aware of the terms of this cancellation policy.
- Given that the client is aware of this policy, the setting of an appointment implies the client’s agreement to be bound by this policy.
- In most cases, clients shall be given a courtesy reminder of their appointment at least 24 hours before the treatment time. However, regardless of whether they receive a reminder, the client shall remain ultimately responsible for attending their appointment at the agreed time.
- If a client chooses to cancel or reschedule an appointment, they must notify either BEHT or its representative at least 12 hours in advance of the appointment time.
- If less than 12 hours notice of a change is given by the client, BEHT shall charge the client 50% of the fee for the scheduled appointment.
- If the client fails to arrive for their appointment without notice, BEHT shall charge the client the full fee for the scheduled appointment.
- A cancellation fee may be waived for any reason at BEHT’s discretion.
If any part of this policy is unclear to the client, or to BEHT’s representative, please contact BEHT for clarification before proceeding with making a booking.