Best Ever Health Therapies values its event attendees, and honours their time in conducting events. The purpose of this policy is to establish a relationship of mutual honouring and respect between Best Ever Health Therapies (BEHT) and its attendees, with regard to the booking of events.
In the handling of bookings and cancellations, BEHT may nominate a representative to act on its behalf.
- When booking a place for an event, attendees shall be made aware of the terms of this cancellation policy.
- Given that the attendee is aware of this policy, the creation of a booking implies the attendee’s agreement to be bound by this policy.
- Where a deposit is taken as a condition of the booking, this shall be non-refundable, except where otherwise specified in the advertised event information.
- The required notice period for cancellation of an event booking is 7 days, except where otherwise specified in the advertised event information.
- Event bookings made within the required notice period of the event start date, shall be confirmed with the attendee as binding at the time of booking; and the attendee shall be notified that should he/she subsequently cancel, any fee(s) paid will not be refunded.
- If an attendee chooses to cancel their event booking, he/she must notify either BEHT or its representative via the booking system provided, giving at least the required notice period in advance of the event start date.
- If more than the required notice period of a cancellation is given, BEHT shall refund the event fee(s) in full, except where a deposit has been taken as a condition of the booking.
- If less than the required notice period of a cancellation is given, BEHT reserves the right to retain the full amount of any fee(s) paid by the attendee.
- Attendees shall be responsible for attending the event on the set date and time. No reminders are given for events.
- If the attendee fails to arrive at the event, BEHT reserves the right to retain the full amount of any fee(s) paid by the attendee.
- Fee(s) may be refunded on compassionate grounds, especially in circumstances that are beyond the attendee’s control. This shall be solely at BEHT’s discretion.
- Fee(s) may be refunded for any other reason at BEHT’s discretion.
If any part of this policy is unclear to the attendee, or to BEHT’s representative, please contact BEHT for clarification before proceeding with making a booking.